Thursday, December 31, 2020

List of Liem's Blogs of 2020


Mostly it is the last day of the year 2020 that had up to 64 even with this one including the Independent Food Critic post's mostly the year 2020 had been the worst year ever so far from now mostly been dealing with the Covid pandemic that mostly prevent me ever going to a movie theater at all this year that prevented having things such as Planet Comic Con, Renaissance Festival and Halloween Haunts are some as well after all mostly lead to the Plague Doctor as my way for the Hero we need for 2020 that mostly had my way by using that image as a form of a super hero that is like Batman mostly go by as Plague Ranger that image was like my own mascot for the year 2020 that had some good to that year such as going on a RV Trip in Texas early this year before the pandemic had happen as well and got into Rocket Launching during in the summer of this year. Got a list of the blogs I did from January to December of this year mostly October still takes the title of the most post's past 10 post's as well.  

New Years Revolution 2020

Texas RV Trip

Photo of Myself each of the Trip 4 trips I went on

Top 10 Things to do in Quarantine 

Top 10 Disney Channel

Plague Doctor as a Hero to have for 2020

Top 10 road trip movies 

Into model Rockets Launching

Photos of Myself at each of the Air and Space attrations

Top 6 reasons to go back to the moon

Top 10 90's

Some of the ones that had away to treat some of the diseases 

Top 8 things I had not been doing or less of during the Pandemic 

Top 20 places I want to go during the next RV trips

Halloween Blogs 2020 for the month of October

Halloween Display 2020

Top 10 Horrors of 2020

Top 5 Horror movies to watch during the pandemic 

Top 10 Mad Scientist  in Movies

Dark Side of the Plague Doctors

Top 10 Simpsons Treehouse of Horror epiosdes (Season 2-11)

Halloween 2020 

The Simpsons Thanksgiving of Horror review

Top 10 Christmas Movies to watch in December 2020

Christmas Tree layouts 2020

A Christmas Miracle on a Vaccine for Covid 

Top 5 TV made Christmas movies

Simpsons Roasting on an open fire review

The Winter Solstice

My Christmas 2020

 Those are the post's I did this year in 2020 that I hope by 2021 would be a lot better but we well see how that year goes after all. Getting vary close to 600 post's as well after all and  hope you have a Happy and Safe New Year be posting things in the year 2021!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...