Saturday, January 2, 2021

New Year hope for 2021


 This is the first post in the year 2021 instead of writing on revolutions to make that I got some as will such as care more for others then myself and Go out walking a bit more. Writing about a hope I want in the year 2021 that I really want things back to normal as possible to be able to go places such as a movie theater, Planet Comic Con and KC Ren Feat are some as the same with going on another RV trip into the west as will. That for others with grand parents meet with their grand kids to spend time as well any way after all. That has a Vaccine to treat Covid as well soon be available to the public that is also another revolution for the year 2021 to get a Covid Vaccine when it is available as well that I try to make do with what I have in life for now that sometime soon we well go back to part way normal this year as well just have some faith, pray on how you vision god by your religion beliefs. Have A Happy New Year to you in the year 2021 now keep on viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...