Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Things I miss doing before the pandemic

See Star Wars; The Rise of Skywalker back in December 2019

We are still dealing with the pandemic so fair that their are some things that I miss doing before the pandemic back when it was the old normal might had did a post that is something similar to what I did that was the things I had not been doing much during the pandemic after all. Mostly it is another type of post that is simple to do and have limited ideas so far as well.   

Going to see a movie in a movie theater 

Going to events such as Planet Comic Con and the Kansas City Renaissance Festival  are some of them

Traveling long distance especially on a RV Trip 

Eating at a dine-inn restaurant as much

Going to my group appointment  
 

Those are some of the things I do miss doing during before the pandemic. Doing the best they can to lower the spread of Covid that soon we well all be able to be vaccinated go back to old normal would even like to see a movie in theaters had not did that at all in 2020 and go on another RV Trip to the west as well. But we well see what happens after all for now I can remand being in my cozy home feeling safe by be limited on hearing things on covid watch things on streaming networks such as a series or a movie. Remember to wear a face mask out in public, Keep 6 feet apart from another person, Wash or sanitizes your hands and keep limited on going out as much and Also the next post is the 600th one. For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...