Monday, February 1, 2021

600th post on Liem's Blogs



The first post of the month on the 1st day of February that it is the 600th post on Blogger by now close to 9 years since I been doing blogs on Blogger ever since then that I made it up to 600 as well mostly still posting things on it may be not as much as I had still do mostly the Independent Food Critic post's been on blogger as with the other things I had posted as well. Mostly by now them them I am going into with Liem's Blogs is a form of a cozy coffee them mostly something comfort with a warm morning drink to started the day off as well mostly we are still dealing with the Covid Pandemic still going to be dealing with it for a while that am currently using a cozy coffee them for it as comfort both with Liem's Blogs and Independent Food Critic that the upcoming Thirsty Thursday is something that is coffee as well. Not really doing much with restaurant reviews not going out place much of the pandemic so far only on hold as well still do things with the Independent Food Critic title as well so for any way. To celebrate my 600th post place a photo of yourself holding a coffee mug of any type on Instangram by using the hashtag #liemsblogs if I would ever get any one then myself by doing it as will. Had made it up to 600 that more soon well be publish that I would rather be below that number of Covid deaths any way. Try to make do as I can with life as will so far any way. Got more post's soon to be publish that well get up to 700 as well and For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...