Thursday, February 4, 2021

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Mint Invaders from Chocolate Space coffee


 This is the 601 post on Blogger that today is Thursday where I share something to drink for Thirsty Thursday that happens to be a type of coffee that is a mint chip flavor that is from the line of flavors from Bones Coffee that this one uses a alien invader them with mint chip flavor that I really do like mint chip ice cream that had a little bit of a meant taste that it was OK but not any rush to get again their are plenty more flavors from this coffee brand to try that is something to have when the skeleton aliens are invading something to start your morning with a bit of meant flavor that you might like it any way so far. More post's soon and for now keep viewing and keep on drinking!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...