Friday, February 12, 2021

Chinese New Year the year of the OX 2021


 A bit of a update that the Chiefs had not won the super bowl. Today is the lunar New Year that is refer to as  Chinese New year the year of the OX that is my year that I was born on the year of the OX. Mostly the OX is strong, reliable and patient are some of it's traits can be stubborn that in China is symbol as the Harvest and good luck mostly the origin of the OX was a messenger from the Heaven Palace by the jade emperor that he send the OX to grow grass in the desert that he did mostly did it to much that made the emperor made that was beaten by the rate in the race. Became what they known for the harvest as well mostly with a OX that are known for farming by polling plows that are slow that are strong by now do have some pride of being a OX that I was born in the year 1985 that was the year if of the OX mostly to the ones like me 1985, 1997, 2009 and now 2021 are the year's of the ox if so far as well each of the Chinese Zodiacs comes every 12 years some of the celebrity such as Former U.S. President Barack Obama, Actor George Clooney, Actress Kiera Knightley, The late Princess Diana and the singer Enya are some of the Celebrities born as the year of the OX. Mostly did wanted to be born as the year of the Dragon mostly 1988, 2000 or 2014 that would be awesome mostly make do as a OX the worst years to be born on is the year of the pig and the rate that 2020 was the year of the rat made it the worst year ever with the Covid plague mostly rats had carried the Plague after all that now is the year of the OX that is my year would might get better soon as well that a OX is strength and patience and good luck with the bringing of the Harvest some of my personalty comes from myself as a OX such as my stubbornness that say mostly patience is what a Ox has not always patient after all. Hope you have a Happy Chinese New Year even if it is mostly from Chinese culture everyone can take part of it as well by wearing some red and give out red envelopes to love ones with their Fortune after all. Hope you have a Happy Chinese New Year as the year of the OX even if it is not your year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...