Thursday, February 18, 2021

Independent Critic: Thirsty Thursday Bones Coffee Bananas Foster


Today is Thursday where I share something to drink to you that Mardi Gras was on Tuesday as well that I got another Bones Coffee flavor that is a seasonal dessert in New Orleans that is made of bananas and uses a rum type of sauce as well that they have this type of it as a flavor for coffee that is one of the lines of Bones Coffee that mostly a rum flavor so far it is one of their types of coffee's to have this is one of the one time purchase from their site as will mostly Mardi Gras is the Tuesday before Wash Wednesday the begging of the lent season for Catholics to give up something if it is coffee to give up on that is something you can't have that I am not Catholic any way so far that I would give up Covid for Lent any way. For Bananas Fosters coffee is something to have mostly the Red Velvet Cake is much sweeter as will it is something to have with their coffee lines it could be the only purchase you can that is something to have on Mardi Gras in the morning with a theme of it with a seasonal dessert in New Orleans that is made with Banana's and rum by having rum flavor with your coffee. More post's soon will be publish and For now keep on drinking and viewing!        

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...