Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Christmas Tree layout 2020


 The fist post of December from now that I got my Christmas display up this year still using some of the same things such as the same train set going around it that I have a video clip of it on my Instagram going around it maybe place a video on YouTube soon that I had put a bit more things as well some new things that the photo is a bit darker as well got a white color table Christmas cloth as well over the green one got something from Etsy that is a small light up tree by the cabin. Got a nativity set with the Peanuts characters from Amazon and got a couple of Easter eggs that I had used from the Halloween Layout this year can fine glimpses of them in that photo and normally I use the keep sake urn with my moms ash's in it that this year is a mini chest that has the urn necklace with a bits of my moms ash's in it being guarded by two nut crackers with the angel of death behind the chest. Had ideas of going to do some things with it from my first layout but that might be for next year after all? This is what I have set up for now this year and for now keep on viewing and Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...