This year the gift I want is a Vaccine for Covid mostly I normally want free wireless electricity in the past by now would want something to treat Covid have things back to normal as well that they have a 95% one from Prifzer that is a start soon by this month will have one for emergency uses that for now the health care workers and the elderly are the first in line to get the Vaccine that soon maybe in the New Year 2021 that is would be available to all of use need to force those anti vaccine Karen's to get Vaccinated as well that it would be a Christmas Miracle to have a Vaccine to treat Covid have creates of them carry on Drones to all of use be able to have immunity from Covid end this pandemic re-meet with are friends and family as a Christmas Miracle go back to normal by doing some things I had did when it was the old normal. But might be a while for that after all may not be the first person to take it probably take it as well soon and also noticed that former U.S presidents are going to take that vaccine in public after all. Maybe soon we will go back to the old normal that we had went threw the Black Plague, Smallpox, Spanish flu and Polio that we well make threw Covid pandemic after all and have the Plague Ranger on retirement by spending them at Planet Comic Con and the Kansas City Renaissance Festival are some of the places. For now need to Hope and Prey what ever your religion beliefs on God after all. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and be safe after all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My farewell Blog
This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...
-
This is the first post of October of this year and the Halloween one in the month of October. Starting off with a Alien Inversing. By ran...
-
During in the year 2022 that we had lost some celebrity's that I pretty much know well have some from my childhood as will that also had...
-
This is my first post of December it is a bit about my Christmas Layout I have right now that I am still using the things from the previe...

No comments:
Post a Comment