Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Top 5 TV made Christmas movies


This is something I had on my mind from last year to rank up the top Christmas TV made movies that I got the 5 I pick out for now let you know this are ones from network TV not streaming networks like Netflix not having Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer since that is mostly a Christmas special to my view as well got the 5 with the Networks that they are originated from. 

 1, A Christmas Carol (1999, TNT)

2, Once Upon a Christmas (2000, Pax Network)

3, Dear Santa (2011, Lifetime)

4, Snow (2004, ABC)

5, Christmas Ever After (2020, Lifetime)

Those are my 5 TV made Christmas movies can watch them this time of year maybe do one from the Top Streaming networks soon for now Keep on viewing and Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...