Monday, February 24, 2020

Independent Food Critic: Riscky's Steakhouse (Fort Worth, TX)


This is the 5th review for February got to went to a Steakhouse in Texas that is right over in Fort Worth right around the Stockyards it is a old west theme look to it. That I had a form of a type of steak that is chicken fried steak mostly fried meat that is not chicken if it were chicken. Had a top of the tomato basil it was good. Mostly the chicken fried steak was really big mostly something that is Texas size. Top with white gravy. It was mostly over crispy and tandoori had a side of mashed potatoes and gravy. Mostly the steaks are much better had a form of a type of steak in Texas beside having beef brisket and it was really big that I had lift overs. For this place 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5.

More posts soon will be published and For now Keep on viewing and eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...