Thursday, February 6, 2020

Independent Food Critic Thirsty Thursday Barq's Red Cream Soda


It is a Thursday where I share something to drink that it is on Barg's Red Cream Soda. Mostly we all know Barq's is a brand of root beer from Coca-Cola. Do have a red cream soda that is really good it is really creamy and sweet. Can fine it as a fountain drink at Chartroose Caboose over in Lenexa Kansas one of the few locations they have do always get it as my drink when I am at that place. Mostly fine them in bottles or even cans down south mostly in Mississippi, Louisiana and east Texas that is boarder from Louisiana what I noticed that also you can get a Big Red Soda that taste the same mostly like the Barq's Red Cream Soda. It is the month of February that mostly I think of the color red during this month that is why I would share something red to drink. Still on the RV Trip into Texas right now. More times can fine a Barq's Root Beet and it is really rare to fine a Red Cream Soda of it. That a Big Red Soda can do. More post's soon will be publish and for now keep on drinking and viewing!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...