Monday, February 3, 2020

Independent Food Critic: Blackbeards (South Padre island, TX)


This is the first post and review for the month of February of this year where it is another sea food place in Texas that is close to the gulf this one is in South Padre Island. The place was really fine mostly a sea food place that also has steak. Did not had that as will. Mostly had chips and guacamole for the appetizers they where fine mostly the chips where kinda heard and the guacamole was alright. Had a cup of chili that was my substitute for a salad that it was a small bowl of it that has beans in it that mostly in Texas that they clam that real chili has no beans in it. Main thing had was the gulf fried shrimp that where pretty big portions even the gulf shrimp was pretty big it was really shrimp mostly fried shrimp as will. Had fries as my side with it. Mostly do have specials on endless shrimp and fish on a certain night. Mostly where a bit pricey do get plenty for what you get that is the reason why it is popular that is some place to go in South Padre Island for sea food or steak. For Blackbeards 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5.    


More post's soon be publish still want beef brisket sometime when I am still in Texas and also a steakhouse or some Tex Mex Boarder food for now Keep on eating and viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...