Thursday, February 13, 2020

independent Food Critic: Ausländer (Fredericksburg, TX)


This is my 3rd review for the month of February where we had ate at a German place over in Fredericksburg, TX that has a German look inside that I had they're chicken schnitzel had spaetzle and fries with it that mostly the chicken schnitzel it is breaded and fried like a chicken fried steak it was crunchy still pretty good. Have it with gravy to top it off that the spaetzle was good mostly did not was homemade. This place is recommended if you want German food in a German community in TX. For this place 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5. 

more reviews and post soon got something kinda like chicken fried steak in Texas. Still want to go to a barbecue place for brisket. For now keep on eating and viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...