Saturday, February 22, 2020

Independent Food Critic: Butter's Mathis, TX


I finally have some beef brisket in Texas that had also had other meats with the 3rd wheel platter that also came with pork ribs, sausage and turkey it was really good mostly the beef brisket was really tender and soft it was good as the same with the other meats on the platter after all. It is a small BBQ shack in a small Texas town not any thing fancy about it still is worth going to for the Texas BBQ that I had went to in Texas after all. It is one of the Top 25 BBQ places in Texas after all for Butter's 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5.

More posts will be published soon  For now keep on eating and viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...