Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Independent Food Critic: Peppers New Mexican Cafè and Bar (Las Cruces, NM)


This is my 2nd review in the month of February that it is in New Mexico it is a really fancy Mexican Place that has a weathering in the center that is located in the Mesilla Shopping Plaza in Los Cruise New Mexico. The food was pretty good that stated off with chips that they where homemade that we're really warm and fresh. Had the salsa was homemade mostly in chunks and spicy. Had guacamole it was good mostly homemade. The main course I had was the BBQ Pork Billy's tacos that it was pork chunks with BBQ Sauce had it with flower softshell. It was good mostly like cut up ribs a coating of barbecue sauce in a tortilleria as a taco. Had rice and black beans as the side. Not the mostly feeling thing I had also had a brownie for dessert that has a white cream sauce in cherries in between like a sandwich. It was really good made that more feeling with it. Mostly for this place is to stop by if you are in Mesilla Plaza in Los Cruise New Mexico. That is really fancy with chandeliers in it. Might be other place better after all for Peppers 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5.



Going to review some more places Soo for now keep on viewing and eating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...