Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Top 5 cars in TV

Me next to my father by K.I.T.T. the car from Knight Rider at Universal Studios Hollywood. Back when I was 8
This is the 5th post of this month of August of this year. Already got 5 post's right now of this month still do some more for this month and the upcoming month of October. Over a day ago from now I did rank up the Top 10 cars in movies. Did ask if I want to do another set of cars from movies or TV did not got any response I just pick out the one's from TV. Let you know not have any of the 5 from cartoons and realty shows. Do that for another post. Let you know might not be the choices you like but it is mine to make.   

1, K.I.T.T. (Kinght Rider, 1982)

2, SV 9 Competizione (True Blood)

3, Munster Koach (The Munsters, 1964)

4, The 1966 Batmobile (Batman)

5, General Lee (The Ducks of Hazzard)


Those are some of the 5 cars from TV Shows. Be doing another set of Cars from movies I left out soon and kinds of post's For now keep on riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...