Monday, September 1, 2014

Top 4 Summer movies 2014

Every year since back in 2008 to recap by ranking up the summer movies I seen this year. Summer movies from last year from now was Iron Man 3, Star Trek: Into Darkness, Man of Steel and The Wolverine. This year did not got a much that released. Their are one's have not went to see are Godzilla, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Maleficent, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Sin City: A Dame to kill for. Ranking up the 4 I seen this year. Also happens to be on Labor Day of the first day of the month of September of the first post of this month from now.  

1, Dawn of the Planet

2, X-Men Days of Future Past

3, Gardens of the Galaxy

4, A million ways to die in the west

Those are the movies I seen so far this summer was also been busy with something on the weekends. Mostly do this some where in late August. More post's soon For now keep on Viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...