Thursday, September 4, 2014

Independent Food Critic: Pizza Studio


Today from now ate at Pizza Studio over in the Legends Shopping outlet of course in Kansas City, Ks. Pizza Studio is a franchise of pizza place started in California pretty much having your food been made up in the front mostly like Subway for Sandwich's Chipotle for burrito's. This is mostly for pizza. I had a 11 inch pizza on regular crust. Had it with unlimited toppings with marinara sauce. A little bit of the basal sauce. Mozzarella cheese top with regular and spicy sausage's, Pepperoni, Chicken, Bacon and garlic. It was pretty fast. The pizza was pretty good the marinara sauce was kinda bland crust was kinda burnt around it. Not really the best pizza place ever. Close a bit to a Zio's in Omaha. The service was really good. Server was really nice. With mine I got with a drink and a cookie for a side made it over $10. It's pretty much something to go with a friend or some one for lunch off at work or out shopping. It is the place to crate a pizza of your own. Then any other pizza place. For Pizza Studio 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5. Well be doing for Independent food critic reviews and other kinds of post. 


Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...