Monday, September 8, 2014

Top 10 cars in movies

 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder I have that is in one of The Fast and The Furious movies 

Got over a 180 post's on Liem's Blogs right now. 19 more to get up to 200. Right now since I am back into liking car's. Rank up the top 10 cars in movies let you know might not be the best chose to make their are mine I pick. Got a thew that are real cars we want and some fantasy we want. Try to pick the one's we like what we know the best. Got one movie remake, Two form movies that are based from Comic Books and one from a villain.  

1, Batmobile (Batman, 1989)

2, Black Beauty (The Green Hornet, 2011)

3, Aston Martin DB5 (Goldfinger, 1964)

4, DeLorean time machine (Back to the Future, 1985)

5, Ferrari GT California Spyder (Ferris Bueller's Day off, 1986)

6, Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX (The Fast and The Furious, 2001)

7, Mini Cooper S (The Italian Job, 2003)

8, Pontiac Trans Am (Smokey and the Bandit, 1977)

9, Chevy Nova SS 396 (Death Proof, 2007)

10, Mazda RX8 (X2: X-Men United, 2003)

Those are the cars in movies I know their are some I left out maybe next post I well. Probably be ranking up cars in TV shows get me know the one you want me to do next another thing of cars from movies or TV. I well probably do both of them just want to know the one you want me to do next. Making up some post's from June and July of this year since I was busy with things. Well try to get up to 5 post's of this month even if the views are low. More post's out soon and For now keep on Riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...