Saturday, September 6, 2014

Independent Food Critic: Crazy Bob at Papa Bob's Bar-B-Que (Bonner Springs, Ks)


Today from now I ate at Papa Bob's over in Bonner Springs my favorite BBQ place in the Kansas City area of curse it is the place where Adam Richman did the Ultimate Destroyer challenge and Failed from a Man V. Food episode was in Kansas City while back. This time instead of getting a Destroyer mostly get at this place. Got the Crazy Bob sandwich with fries. The Crazy Bob sandwich is mostly mix meat scraps pretty much like what most BBQ place's in KC do besides Burnt ends. It was really good had the BOB's BBQ sauce and another kind made it spicy hot. Not really the most filling thing to have. Still good for BBQ sandwich the fries where also good nice and crispy. More things on their to fill you up. Especially the Destroyer and the Ultimate Destroyer challenge. The price's are a bit high. Still my favorite BBQ place in the Kansas City area. For the Crazy Bob 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5. Well be doing more reviews and other kinds of Post's Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...