Today from now this is my first Flashback Friday post pretty much the same as a Throwback Thursday post. Once in a while where I share a pitcher of something with me in my past life. This is a pitcher of me with my mom with Beetlejuice when I was in California at Universal Studio's in Hollywood back in 1994 when I was 8 years old. More post's be out soon and for now keep on viewing!
Friday, September 12, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My farewell Blog
This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...
-
This is the first post of October of this year and the Halloween one in the month of October. Starting off with a Alien Inversing. By ran...
-
It is a Thirsty Thursday where I share a drink to you on a Thursday that it is another flavor of Frostie Soda's that I had shared bac...
-
This is my first post of December it is a bit about my Christmas Layout I have right now that I am still using the things from the previe...
No comments:
Post a Comment