Monday, October 7, 2013

Top 5 Werewolf transformation movies



We all know about werewolves. A person that is cursed that becomes a beast that is part wolf on the night of the full moon. Been doing meany movies about werewolves. Some of them had the best changing werewolf scenes. Going to rank up the 5 movies I think had the best scenes were becoming a wolf.

1, Trick 'r Treat (2007)

2, An American werewolf in London (1981)

3, Van Helsing (2004)

4, Ginger Snaps (2000)

5, The Wolf Man (1941)

Most of those 5 are the ones that has the best werewolf changing scenes ever. Not really full werewolf movies to pick out. I well be doing more post soon For now have a scary day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...