Monday, October 7, 2013
Top 5 Werewolf transformation movies
We all know about werewolves. A person that is cursed that becomes a beast that is part wolf on the night of the full moon. Been doing meany movies about werewolves. Some of them had the best changing werewolf scenes. Going to rank up the 5 movies I think had the best scenes were becoming a wolf.
1, Trick 'r Treat (2007)
2, An American werewolf in London (1981)
3, Van Helsing (2004)
4, Ginger Snaps (2000)
5, The Wolf Man (1941)
Most of those 5 are the ones that has the best werewolf changing scenes ever. Not really full werewolf movies to pick out. I well be doing more post soon For now have a scary day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My farewell Blog
This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...
-
This is the first post of October of this year and the Halloween one in the month of October. Starting off with a Alien Inversing. By ran...
-
During in the year 2022 that we had lost some celebrity's that I pretty much know well have some from my childhood as will that also had...
-
This is my first post of December it is a bit about my Christmas Layout I have right now that I am still using the things from the previe...

No comments:
Post a Comment