Friday, October 18, 2013

Indy Food Critic: Golden Corral



This happens to be the first Indy Food Critic review for the month of October. Haven't did a Indy Food Critic review for a while since I haven't been out to eat as much to do place's for reviews on. Today from now ate at the Golden Corral over on NW Skyview over on the Mo side of Kansas City. Never really much with Golden Corral's they are like any other family buffet like Ryan's and Home Town's. The food their was OK nothing really special about it. Was their when they had a thing of wings and appetizers on their buffet. What I had was the first plate was mini burgers that where vary little get better one's at Applebees and Ruby Tuesday's.Steak fries top with melted cheese. Two buffalo wings and a roll. Second plate was nachos, Corn bread and bourbon chicken and had for dessert made myself a sundae bottom with a brownie and a cookie top with hot fug. They didn't had crunch up Oreo's to top it off. Been wanting a Oreo Sundae for a while. Golden Corral still not really the best place. This one was kinda better then the one I had go to back in my Home Town of Council Bluffs, Ia. Now you can grab your own plate then waiting for your server to give another thing of plates. Pretty much a place to pig out to take your family to just pretty much like any other buffet. For this place 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. Well be doing more Indy Food Critic reviews soon and other kinds of post. Remember something I am my own Food Critic for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...