Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Top 10 Horror movie theme songs

Most of the time in late October I do a blog on Guitar Hero,Rock Band or any thing about music threw November to December. Since those games are long gone retired for now. Still is the month of October to do spook blogs for Halloween. Got about 10 theme songs from Horror movies to rank up. Let you know they are not really the best on doing it. Doing the best by knowing the theme song with the composers of it and name of the movies where they are from. Most of those movies are from the 70's and 80's got one from 00's and one from the 60's. 

1, Halloween Theme by John Carpenter (Halloween)

2, Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield (The Exorcist)

3, Jaws Theme by John Williams (Jaws)

4, Hello Zepp by Charles Clouser (Saw)

5, Ave Satani by Jerry Goldsmith (The Omen)

6, Friday the 13th Theme by John Williams (Friday the 13th)

7, Psycho Theme by Bernard Hermann (Psycho)

8, A Nightmare on Elm Street Theme by Charles Bernsein (A Nightmare on Elm Street)

9, Hellraiser Theme by Chrisopher Young (Hellraiser)

10, The Dunwitch Horror Theme by Les Baxter (The Dunwitch Horror)

Those are my picks of the Theme song from horror movies. Their are other films those are the one's I do now the best. Without those theme songs it probably won't make the movies what they are. I will be doing more post soon and for now Have a scary day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...