Saturday, October 26, 2013

Indy Food Critic: Johnie's West (Kansas City,Ks)


Today from now I ate at Johnnie's West a  restaurant bar where the locals go over on Leavenworth rd in Kansas City, Ks not really to far from where I live. Had a Cheeseburger with Swiss cheese and fries with it. The burger was OK. Not really big not much with flavor. The fries where all right. Not really the best place to eat at. Do have weekly special's. It was a OK place to eat mostly place where the locals can go to to watch the football game. To me it just a place to stop by to get something to eat.  For this place 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. I well be doing more Indy Food Critic reviews soon. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...