Sunday, September 30, 2012

Another day at the Kansas City Renaissance Festival 2012

Once again I was at the KC Renaissance Festival over in Bonner Springs Ks where they all ways have it. This time it was at a demo for the S.C.A. Kinda had a boring time there. Been eval with the S.C.A. for a long time getting tired of it. Playing a middle-age person. Took some more pitchers not really the best one's.

                                                           Knights fighting

                                                  My mom holding Red Tail name Rosa

                                        Cross dressing guy from one of the shows at the fair

Those are some of the pics from that day on a Saturday. Been doing to much of things that evals with Renaissance fairs and S.C.A. by playing some in the Middle-Ages. Kinda want to do something from another time period such as the Old West or World War 2. For now keep on Fallowing for some more blogs to put on here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...