Friday, September 7, 2012

Indy Food Critic: Bob Evans Review

                                              Butter pack from a Bob Evans in my hand

Once again I had another good meal at Bob Evan's over by Legends in Kansas City, Ks. Bob Evans is one of the best place I eat at. With it's farm base comfort food. Last Wednesday night from now had their double Angus burger with endless fries. That's only on Mon-Fri. Now what I had their tonight. Had their three cores combo started off with rolls and Their Chili. The Chili was really good it's meaty and hardy. Main thing I had was chicken fried steak and masted potato's and country gravy. Chicken fried steak was all right it was just chicken fried steak. It's fried meat that is not chicken. Breading come apart when I was cutting it. Masted potato's and gravy where pretty good. Maybe needs more gravy on it. For dessert I had Choclet fug Sunday was not really that big. But it was part of the combo of chose. Service was good. The price's where reasonable. Bob Evan's all ways has good food. That every body can in joy. Any time is good for this place. For Bob Evan's 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5.

Well all ways be coming out with Indy Food Critic review soon. Please LIKE Indy Food Critic/Liem's Blogs Facebook page. Remember something I am my own food Critic and for now keep on eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...