Sunday, September 23, 2012

Indy Food Critic: bd Mongolian Grill


Today from now I ate at bd Mongolian Grill over in Overland Park, Ks. Do like Mongolian grills. bd was OK. Cost abet extra to get another bowel of the stir fry. You can only pick 1 meat's or sea food. Mostly do like getting two meats such as chicken and crab. But I started off the first bowel off with chicken. Noodles. Garlic sauce and buffalo sauce to mix in. Food was all right. Kinda like a buffet telling every thing you got is pretty hard. Dose not have much of a authentic Mongolian or any other Asian restaurant feeling. Kinda feels more like a south western kind of place. Had a 2ND bowel with the same kind of noodles instead of chicken I got crab. Sauce I pick that time where Ti Pei and some kind of spicy chili sauce. The crab meat was pretty good. for this place it's not really something to go back to a whole lot. I rather like Ho Hot better. Enlist it that place is all you can eat don't hath to pay extra for all you can eat. I rather just stick with the Mongolian grill at Hong's Buffer over at North Berry Road over in the Mo side of Kansas City. For this place 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. Be doing some more reviews and other blogs soon. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...