Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Indy Food Critic: Olive Garden review



Tonight from now I went to the Olive Garden over by Legends in Kansas City, Ks. Celebrated my mom's Birthday today. We all know what Olive Garden is. It is one of the chain Italian place's. The meal I had at this one I been eating at is still not the best tasting. I had the endless pasta bowl. Started off with two things of bowl of Italian Chili and some bread sticks. Had two things of Pasta started off with three meat sauce with Spaghetti noodles. Sauce looks like it was over cooked. Didn't care for the taste. Had them switch it to Meat sauce with spaghetti noodles in staid. It was all right sauce taste like it came from a jar it probably had?. My 2nd plate I had was three cheese marinara. Even doe I was a bit full. Sauce looks like puce. I still haven't had a good tasty meal at this Olive Garden. But the service was all right. Not really treat you like family they say in the adds. Had plenty to eat when was there. Right now for Olive Garden 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. More Indy food Critic things well be coming out soon Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...