Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Indy Food Critic: Haus (Kansas City, Mo)


I found this place over in the crossroads over in the downtown KC, Mo. It is mostly a German bar like place where it is mostly it is a kind of place where they go to when they get off work or just hang out. It had small menu of things on it. Mostly Bratwurst. German bar food. Started off with their pretzel twist where the pretzel taste like if they are hand made with a side of beer cheese. It is a really spicy beer cheese. Took a while to get the main meals. Where serving more of the one's from the outside patio. I had their bratwurst serve on a pretzel bun. Had the two sides with sweet peppers and jalapeno peppers. Brat was all right has a bit of spice to it. It is just like any other kind of brat. I had a large thing of poutine it is bit salty. It was good it taste better the kinds I made at home never all ways get the cheese curds melted like what they got their. It is just a bar that is German place. Just a place to have a group of friend's to go. Mostly for one's to get off work to go. That serves brats and a thew other German kinds of food. Some place I well probably go back to if I was in this area. 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. Well be doing more Indy Food Critic reviews soon.

                    Remember something I am my own food Critic and for now Keep on eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...