Thursday, October 25, 2012
Top 4 Shock Rockers
Mostly in October I mostly where I do a Guitar Hero blog. All way in November to December mostly do things on Guitar Hero, Rock Band and music related. Since mostly Guitar Hero and Rock Band games are retired. Call of Duty games are whats in. Never really got in to those games. Since it is still the month of October when this blog is posted. Rank up the 4 shock rockers I like. Since they are known for it's scary apparent's. Something to listen to on Halloween.
1, Ozzy Osbourn
2, Rob Zombie
3, Alice Cooper
4, Marilyn Manson
Mostly was ranking up solo rockers. If you one of them you like is not on here? You can just rank your own. I well probably might do it on another blog soon. But for now Keep on Rockin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My farewell Blog
This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...
-
This is the first post of October of this year and the Halloween one in the month of October. Starting off with a Alien Inversing. By ran...
-
During in the year 2022 that we had lost some celebrity's that I pretty much know well have some from my childhood as will that also had...
-
This is my first post of December it is a bit about my Christmas Layout I have right now that I am still using the things from the previe...
No comments:
Post a Comment