Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Last four years that I was for Halloween

 Just a look back from the four years of what I was for Halloween from last year 2011 back to 2008. I do remember back in 2008 October was my last full month of living in my home town of Council Bluffs, Ia Before I moved to Kansas City. Was with my close friends on that night of Halloween.


    
2011

2010

2009 

                                                                          2008

Most of them are me as a zombie and a vampire. Way to old to go trick r treating. Don't even have kids of my own to take. Still wood put some make up or a form of costume to look scary. Have a Happy Hunts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...