Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Independent Food Critic: TikTok Foods Easy Butter Beer


 Got another TikTok foods where I make something that I had did in a TikTok video that yesterday from now had made a easy butter beer recipe that their are meany ideas on both YouTube and TikTok to make Butter Beer that I did a YouTube recipe one from Rosanna Pansino as a shake theis one is not a shake at lest it is a easy one to do the account this is from @Hannahbrianne that was posted on Oct 4, 2022 that she takes a can of cream soda, Butter extract, Butterscotch topping and whipped cream. For me that I did a 2 letter of cream soda measure it to 12oz place the butter extract and butterscotoch topping and mix it up for the first time in the BlendJet was over flowing that top it with whip cream and the butterscotch topping and the 2nd time mostly the same mix it with a straw that is pretty good mostly a easy easy to make it that uses cream soda and something with butterscotch as always with a Butter Beer recipe not like any thing with the Wizarding world of Harry Potter but something to make that is easy when it comes to butterbeer and even had idea to have it with vanilla ice cream to make it as a butterbeer float something to have during October or any of time after all. More post's soon be publish and for now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...