Monday, October 24, 2022

Top 5 Alternative Treehouse of horror episodes of The Simpsons


Still have not did a TikTok on the Top 5 Treehouse of Horror segments yet got another Simpsons one that got the 5 alternative way of the Treehouse of Horror where some are a bit dark for October to watch not any thing part of a Treehouse of horror episodes of The Simpsons mostly my top 5 picks my picks any way and got one that is a Simpsons Halloween that is not a Treehouse of horror episode.

 1, Halloween of Horror (S27, Ep 4)

2, Thanksgiving of Horror (S31, Ep 8)

3, The Springfield Files (S8, Ep 10)

4, Cape Feare (S5, Ep2)

5, Simpsons Bible Stories (S10, Ep 18)

Those are my top 5 picks that are a alternative way of a Treehouse of horror episodes can watch them during the month of October. Maybe do a TikTok on it soon as with the other one any way and For now keep on viewing and Have a spooky day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...