Monday, October 17, 2022

Top 5 Simpsons Treehouse of Horror segments


I had did rank up the top episodes of the Treehouse of horror Simpsons episode's that now got about the 5 segments mostly ones from the early treehouse of horror episodes they are my picks any way.  

 1, The Raven (3rd segment in Treehouse of Horror 1)

2, Clown without Pity (1st segment in Treehouse of horror 3)

3, Dial Z Zombies (3rd segment in Treehouse of horror 3)

4, Bart Simpsons Dracula (3rd segment in Treehouse of horror 4)

5, The Shinning (1st segment in Treehouse of horror 5)

Those are my pick of the 5 Treehouse of horror episodes mostly pick 5 so far planing on doing this as a TiKTOK video soon could do another one soon. Also let you know I am close to 700 post's mostly the Simpsons have more episodes past that by now and For now keep on viewing and have a spooky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...