Sunday, October 23, 2022

Independent Food Critic: TikTok Foods Ecto Cool


 This happens to be my 700th blog on Blogger that it is a TickTok Foods where I write down something I had made from a TikTok video for this one it is from myself that I made that video on my account it is a attempt to make Ecto Cooler that has meany takes on it on the web mostly it is a discontinued protected from Hi-C that was in the 80's and early 90's had Slimier the green ghost from the Real Ghostbusters that had a orange tangerine flavor to it. Got the idea of the recipe from a comment that I was looking up on a Ecto Cool that by taking Orange and lemon lime Kool-Aid that I took a 2 quarts pitcher with a pack of orange and lemon lime Kool-Aid add two things of half a cup of sugar say 2 cups of sugar that made a mistake that I used the half cup then the full cup do that next time that made it pretty week so far and had used the Ghostbusters theme song for it's sound place Slimmer and the Ghostbusters Logo that mostly been better with the 2 cups of sugar after all do that next time and even had some comments on it one say need to put some more vodka in it that you can do that them self's that I am not really much of a alcohol drinker as I used to be. Mostly my attempt on making a video on doing it still mostly do experiment on videos to do after all and More post's soon well be publish even not do as much as I used to that I made it to 700 so far and for now keep on viewing and have a spooky day!       


No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...