Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Halloween vibes 2022

My Halloween display 2022

The first post of the month of October where I did my Halloween layout once again to bring some Halloween vibes that I did some things a bit different that still using the crystal ball seance table look that I went back to place the crystal ball I was using for the first time back in 2016 use a bit of it's roots. Also had used some new things such as a potion bottle shape like a skull from big lots that using black flameless candles in the back have place them on some skull holders got from my locale Dollar General the holders I did the candles from amazon have a remote by turning them off and on look realistic flames that I was going to use the tall skull candle holders could not find the box where they are in as will that I also have the look of a book shelve in the back that I pick up from Walmart after all that I bring back some things such as that keep sake urn with my moms ash's in it last 2 years was the wooden box with my mom's hair in it and not doing that this year brought back bleeding candles in the center one of the packs had for a while mostly the ones from spirit or Walmart bleeding pink blood then red blood after all using the tall candle holders normally place the skeleton candles not having them this year besides the one of them during day of the dead and also using the tarot cards that I draw them up lead to 2 of the ones that I came up before and one different one after all that I normally leave then like that as declarations after all that I had did a video on TikTok by showing the display you can see it on my accent after all.  

Tarot Cards that draw up

 

Doing more spook post's soon and For now keep on viewing have a spooky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...