Monday, October 10, 2022

Independent Food Critic: YouTube recipes Peanut Butter cup smoothie


 I got a YouTube recipe where I make something I had watch on YouTube it is another Blendjet smoothie recipes that it is the Peanut Butter Cup smoothie that more times in October that have things with Peanut Butter cups because of candy with Halloween as will that the YouTube Channel I got it from was the BlendJet channel that the date was posted on is Oct 6, 2022 that the ingredients are milk of choice, Frozen Banana, Peanut Butter, Cocoa Powder, and top it with ice have it Blend up with 2 or 3 cycles after all. This morning while I was making it that I used most of the Ingredients as they say had used the XL Blendjet jar and did not top it off with peanut butter cups after all that was my first time making it that had a chocolate taste with a bit of a peanut taste that it was alright not really any thing I would have any rush to make after all and maybe next time I will used a light coco powder not a dark type any way and more post's soon be publish and For now keep on viewing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...