Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Halloween 2022

Pumpkins of this year

Mostly it is the first day of November that is the day after Halloween after all that is a recap how the month of October had went that it went alright that still watch horror movies from 1920's to the 2020's a bit of every sub genre of horror and some things that is also to watch during Halloween such as Hocus Pocus and Casper are some that I did not had much with blogging that normally go about 10 in October only got about 7 this year October still has more for now then any other month of the year that I am not into blogging as much as I used to that I did some Halloween videos on TikTok any way so and also got to go to Halloween Haunt any Worlds of Fun this year still had some fun mostly not much different same maze's even got some improvements on them after all at lest did not go their on the day before Halloween like last year and had draw up my cards lead 2 as the same and one that is different so far that this year I had went as a Warlock for Halloween that my step mom had us on a Trick or Treting app to get some kids and dogs that we had some kids came by not as much and no one with their dogs came by to give them dog briskets mostly some that thinks their pets are a alternative way as their kids so far mostly the month of October was find by now more into just enjoying the month with leaves brown, Pumpkin Spice and seeing Halloween declarations out then Halloween it self more times I have more funner to go in costume at Planet Comic Con and the KC Ren Feast then siting their in custom waiting for Trick or Treaters that I still had my tradition on having my blood soda after all in a flip top bottle any way drink it while I wait for kids to come by.        


Myself as a Warlock this year.

 Hope you had a Happy Halloween and more post's soon be publish for now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...