Thursday, November 10, 2022

Independent Food Critic: Top 5 places to go for your Birthday


I had a Birthday during in the month of November that was last week from now that I got the 5 picks of the places to go on your birthday mostly my suggestions any way and had not did a ranking up as a Independent food critic post for awhile and Got one place I did went to by celebrating my birthday on my list as will this year.

1, Bone Fish grill

2, El Puerto (Bonner Springs, Ks)

3, The Cheesecake Factory 

4, Hooters

5, Dave and Busters


Myself at Bone Fish grill on my birthday 2022

 Those are the 5 place I suggest to celebrate your birthday after all any way even if it is not in the month of November like mine is that still places to celebrate it any time of the year could not be able to celebrate mine at a water park since they are already closed by November as will. Also make me a year older and should have age as a number any way and More post's soon be publish and for now keep on viewing if it is your birthday in November Happy Birthday if you are a Scorpio like I am or a Sagittarius latter in the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...