Saturday, April 17, 2021

Top 10 National Parks that I had been

Old Faithful at Yellowstone Wyoming 

Today is the 17th of April it is the day to another national park where they have it during the week when Earth Day is on that ever since 1872 that claim Yellowstone as the first national park where the government provides away to keep those parks in natural form to preserved them in natural form got the 10 national parks I had went to that do got a Natural monument in this list as well. Let you know their are no state parks on this list that is another list to do.    

 1, Yellowstone (Wyoming)

2, Badlands (South Dakota)

3, Big Bend (Texas)

4, Carlsbad (New Mexico)

5, Grand Canyon (Arizona)

6, White Sands (New Mexico)

7, Devil's Tower (Wyoming)

8, Indiana Dunes (Indiana)

9, Grand Teton (Wyoming)

10, Mesa Verde (Colorado)

Those are the 10 National Parks I been to that I got some Honorable Mentions: Rocky Moutain (Colorado), Guadalupe Mountains (Texas), Wind Caves (South Dakota) and Padre Island (Texas)

Myself as White Sands in New Mexico

Mostly those where some of the National Parks I been to that some you can go that can be more social distance with still dealing with the pandemic soon we might go to Arches National Park in Utah or some of the others as well even would want to go to some outside of the U.S. such as Kakadu National Park and Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park in Australia. More post's soon will be publish for now Keep on viewing!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...