Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Independent Food Critic: Into using a Blendjet


 This is one of the Into blogs where I right down what I am into doing right now had not did one that is a kitchen appliance that makes it something for Independent Food Critic that is on the Blendjet a portable blender that charges by USB outlet that they are a pretty handy do blend well so far that I had mine since back in February of this year mostly been having a big used of it to make shakes, Icy drinks and even smoothies that one type I been doing was a Orange Cream one from the BlendJet YouTube channel that is my post workout one I normally been having that mostly got me into smoothie making as well so far even been bing-watching things on making smoothies on YouTube even from other types of blenders as well that a BlendJet is a small blender it can blend pretty well depended on what you are trying to blend as well can get stuck for a bit any way. Mostly with this got me to do smoothies by another way to get my self to eat or drink healthy so far as well. I would recommend it as well for something that is a portable blender that blends really well and even for someone that is having protean shakes after workout. Even had made some my own types of smoothies that I well share them soon on upcoming blogs. For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...