Wednesday, April 21, 2021

5 years since my mom had passed away

My mom with one a Harris hawk at a SCA event


Today is the 21st of April that is the 5th Anniversary of my mom had passed away that she had died from cancer in are own home right around 8 P.M. that now it is 5 years since she is gone still feels hollow in my without her around that it still hits me by her not around any more a few times do say to myself Dear God bring my mom back that he wont just be a spirit of her by visit and lead me to help with my grief that mostly light candles for her every night right around 8 pm especially on Thursday nights the night she had died on have a bit more candles for her in her alter that is the one of the few nights I really make sure I light the candles for her and as the same with April 21st as well. We had her memorial service in May of that year on Mother's Day weekend that I only get one real mom even if Sheryl my step mom is now in are lives she wont be my true mom no one well replace her after all she only covers that hole like hollow plywood wont fill up that hole where my mom is that I had been going to a grief group to help with my grief of the lost of my mom that I still go on with life as I can without her so far as well. Never really get over with the lost of her fully as well so far. Do the best what I can by getting on with life with out her as she would want me to do and she would wait much longer for me to reunite with her in Heaven.     

my moms alter during around Halloween

 More post's soon well be publish to the ones what ever religious views that know her send her a prayer to her as well so far.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...