Thursday, April 8, 2021

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Mtn Dew Maui Burst


 Today is Thursday where I share a drink to you that it is on one of the line of Mt Dew's that it is on the Maui Burst that has a blast of pineapple flavor that I got it from the Dollar G close by since I did not fine any of those Pepsi Peeps that I had been suggested on Facebook had drank it live on Facebook by having title saying Drinking Pepsi Peeps saying April Fools by not having it that the Mt Dew Maui Burst was really taste mostly a citrus pineapple taste been into things with pine apples with smoothies soon do a Pina Colada smoothie mostly Virgin for now not really into much with alcohol drinking any way as I used to that I am also being limited on soda drinking that if you really like MT. Dew and pineapple that you well like this drink as well.  More post's soon be publish and for now keep on drinking and viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...