Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Independent Food Critic: YouTube recipes Orange Cream Smoothie


 This is the first post of the month of April that it is a YouTube recipe one where I write down the experience on making something that I got from a YouTube video this one is on the Orange Cream smoothies that I been making it a few times as my after workout smoothie so far as well had that as the idea for Thirsty Thursday decide to do it as YouTube recipes where this one it from the BlendJet YouTube channel had publish on Feb 22, 2021 mostly been into using my Blendjet as well that the ingredient are orange juice, yogurt, Vanilla extract and a half of a banana the first time I forgot to place the banana in it as well had to stop the blending process to place bananas in also had used vanilla syrup a few times that the video title is Orange cream Smoothie and in the video is Orange Julius smoothie also have a similar video by title call Orange Julius Smoothie that was publish on Apr 2, 2019 that used the Blendjet 1 and used vanilla yogurt instead of the extract as will. Also say any type of Yogurt in the Oreange Cream one. Mostly supposed to like a orange Cream sickle do have a healthy tasty way to have after my work out and it is something to recommend to make if you own a Blendjet just like I do after all. Be doing more post's soon for now keep on viewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...