Thursday, May 13, 2021

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Blueberry Batter Smoothie


 Today is Thursday where I share a something to drink it is on my own type of smoothie that is the Blueberry Batter Smoothie that I meant to do a Thirsty Thursday on a smoothie that I got one I do recommend to have for breakfast as will it can also be a bit vegan with it as well did it with vegan type as well so far any way that smoothie is not fully original took it off with a bit of the recipe from a morning news show saw on YouTube where it is call it the Blue Berry Batter smoothie that I mostly make mine with the blend jet by using Vanilla almond milk, some vanilla extract, Oats, frozen blue berry's, scoop of peanut putter have Vanilla protein powder or ice for option as well that the original one used cashew butter then peanut butter mostly any type of nut butter would do that supposed to taste like blue berry muffin batter as well if you like Blue Berry batter this is the smoothie for you.  Also had been doing other types of smoothies that use blue berry's after all. More post's soon will be publish and for now keep on drinking and viewing!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...