Monday, May 24, 2021

Independent Food Critic: YouTube recipes Blueberry Chia Breakfast Smoothie


 Got another smoothie recipe from the BlendJet YouTube channel that I had made a few times for breakfast that in the title is Blueberry Chia Breakfast smoothie and in the video title is just Blueberry Chia smoothie that had been publish during this month of May on May 10, 2021 by using milk of any choice, Frozen Blueberries, Half of a frozen banana, Some oats, Chia seeds one of the trendy health foods, Vanilla extract and maple syrup or any other sweetener for me it was honey as my other sweetener. Also takes 2 to 4 blends. Had did blue berry smoothies before such as the Blue Berry batter smoothie that I had did a Thirsty Thursday on and a few times the Bleberry Muffin Pre-workout smoothie that was from the BlendJet channel with using the Blendjet 1 back in 2020 that one say used planet based milk did used diary milk and mostly the plant based milk had used was Vanilla Almond milk mostly for Vegans before workout. The Blueberry Chia Breakfast smoothie is something to have a few times for breakfast by having oats and chia seeds suppose to be filling as will so far any way. It is a tasty and healthy thing to have for breakfast as well. More post's soon well be publish.

Update: Had not been going out to do reviews for a long time since with the Pandemic had prevent me from going out much that I am still open to do reviews on the places I ate at since by now I am fully vaccinated and the pandemic is dying down soon go to places get some reviews in after all and For now keep on viewing.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...