Thursday, May 27, 2021

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Pepsi Mango


 Today is Thursday where I share a drink to you that is on Pepsi Mango where I had found it when I was at Dollar General it had a mango taste with it that has that type of flavors to sell more of that predict if you like the taste of mango you would like this flavor of Pepsi. Had went live by drinking it on Facebook had not been doing that as much so far or been drinking soda as much any way. It is something to have if you like Pepsi and Mango as will. Might be a limited time thing so far? Never had a thing of those Pepsi peeps during around Easter someone I know suggest it as well. Got more post soon to be publish and For now keep on drinking and viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...