Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Top 11 countries I want to go


Their are times I do want to go outside of the U.S. to visit other countries that the only country outside of  the U.S. was Canada that was long ago had never been over seas would like to after all. Got the 11 countries I want to go mostly got most that are in Europe that got at least one country in 6 continents beside Antarctica is the 7th one even if I had been a lot of place in the U.S. it self do like to go some place outside of the U.S. after all.

 1, Australia 

2, New Zealand

3, England 

4, Ireland

5, Italy

6, Scotland

7, Germany 

8, Egypt

9, The Bahamas

10, Peru

11, Japan

Those are the 11 countries I want to go. Got some Honorable Mentions: Jamaica, Haiti, Cuba, Romania, Russia, China, India, Morocco, Brazil, Mexico and France.  Mostly places I want to go mostly going to remand on the bucket list if I put my mind to it and save up to go to some of those places as well and Maybe if I get convicted in England that they probably would send me to Australia? Got more post's soon well be publish and For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...